Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 17 July 2007
This is the last book in the series of the "virtuous" sisters.
This last installment is based on little Grace who we met in all of the books, she is the youngest of the sisters and I think she was only 8/9 when we first met her. In this book she is now almost 21 and she has gone on a trip to help her friend who is being forced into a marriage with a Lord D'Acre (Dominic Wolfe). At first meeting he kisses her and makes her toes curl. He actively pursues her all whilst being engaged to her friend (he is actually a very good character who in a way is also being forced to marry the friend). Anyway this follows Grace who feels like she will never fall in love and be with a man so he tries to avoid what is happening with Dominic but she falls in love with him, but cannot have him because he is marrying her friend.
This book is fantastic and a really good way to end the series of all of the sisters. We meet all of them again at the end of the book and their husbands etc also. The characters of Grace and Dominic are very well written and I liked them both from the start. The secondary characters of their friends are also very good and makes the reader care about what happens to them also.
I will most definately be keeping all of these books on my bookcase and rereading them again in the future.
on 2 May 2013
Really enjoyed would recommend to other people to read it, once you start reading the book you can't put it down
on 16 August 2014
I "hate" buying books from Anne Gracie. I often finish reading them within a couple of days. They are all so very addictive, you can't wait till you finish the story. A great story from the very beginning to the very end. Love it. She has a great talent at writing. I bought most of her books and have never been disappointed.
on 27 October 2014
This book is the best one. We first met Grace as a young girl in earlier books and she is by far and away my favourite sister. I won't repeat all the previous reviews around the story line, I'd just say download it - you won't be disappointed. Thoroughly enjoyable.
on 8 November 2012
A very good end to the series and a lovely story with elements of Beauty and the Beast. The two main characters are funny and feisty and very very likeable. He pursues her avidly even though forced into an engagement with her friend and although this sounds rather dishonourable everyone involved is acting honestly which turns it around. I liked Melly, the friend, and her father much much less. She was a whiner and extremely selfish in my view, unworthy of Grace's friendship and sacrifice. Annie Grace is a very good author. Her dialogue is cracking and the plots all sizzle. I read an incredible amount of historical romance and most are very ordinary. Lisa Kleypas, Loretta Chase, Julie Ann Long and Annie Grace are the apex in my opinion.
on 7 October 2008
The story has already been outlined well enough already so all I will say is that I loved all the books leading up to this one, especially The Perfect Rake and The Perfect Stranger, but The Perfect Kiss just topped the lot! Dominic was such a man! Grace has always been a character. Anne Gracie writes with such humour that I laugh out loud and then she will make me weep! Read them all, you cannot go wrong!
on 22 May 2014
I adore this collection of novels- all centres around sisters.
I love that you get snippets of details into the sisters lives after they were married through the advancing stories.
Cleverly written and a captivating read
on 16 August 2012
One can't stop reading, wondering what will come next! I love it! You just can't get inough of it... I would never think that I will enjoy so much "romantic" novels... It must be Anne Gracie's style... One is so hook up with the story line, the characters and everything... I'll be waiting impatiently for her new books to come!!!
on 3 June 2015
I started reading this book and was enjoying it very much but something was familiar about it. I buy a lot of books via my kindle and if I try to buy one I have already bought, it tells me that I already have it and gives me the date I purchased it. However I received no warning this time so as it was familiar I thought......I must have it in paperback..... and started looking for it. No wasn't there!!! So checked on my kindle history orders and there it was back in 2011 .....why hadn't I been warned? ......same cover, same author, same story, same title..... oops no instead of 'The Perfect Kiss' it was called 'UC - The Perfect Kiss' so no warning, so I now have paid for the same book twice, needless to say I'm disappointed this has happened and will always read a sample in future.
on 28 January 2016
I love this book. Can't put it down. I have read all the Merridew books now and how I wish there were more Merridew sisters!!