on 27 March 2010
An excellent little book. Perfect if you're doing a project or just have an interest in this curious little piece of history. It's priced just right as the book is little more than a pamphlet but everything is covered. A useful resource.
on 18 July 2010
I read Mist Over Pendle so often the book fell to pieces and had to be renewed, so I bought this book The Pendle Witches when I saw it on Amazon's web site in order to seperate fact from fiction and found it very interesting. Knowing mist over pendle by heart then reading this book brings the story to life.
on 5 September 2010
The book is really informative and helpful, especially if you are about to visit the area or go on one of the trails. Not for children under 12 though, I wouldn't think.
on 26 September 2009
This is a facinating read. I had herd of the pendle witches in a conversation and thought I would like to look in to it a bit more and was recomended to try this book I found it was imposible to put down once i started to read it. A great read.The Pendle Witches
on 1 August 2011
A very informative little booklet. Read it so that
I could know the facts before I read Mist Over Pendle.
on 28 August 2013
this little book is a fab addition to any book case that is over flowing with factual info about the notorious pendal witches .
on 9 November 2014
I found the book really interesting from a personal level as 'Demdyke' one of the accused is related to my family on the Holgate side.
on 18 August 2014
As a present the person was delighted with it. Bought as a present after the person had done the walk arount the pendle hills
on 23 February 2016
Arrived on time, great book which I used for my course work.
on 6 November 2015