on 25 November 1999
The book quote "The Pathfinder Psychic Talking Board is a beautiful map of universal energy, protection, and spiritual wisdom. It combines the use of ritual and ceremony with a journey into nature and earth energy to offer you answers to life's questions and help you find your path. On its board is a visual representation of sacred symbols that encompass all of life."
Before I buy this, I thought it might be another ouija board that I unintend to use, but when I use this. Wow, I thought. It amazes me alot and this talking board (my High Self) communicates with me and help almost all my problems and gives me a lot of ideas, especially with my law course. It evens help me to write brilliants essays!!
It will not be missed, I guarantee you.
on 16 January 2010
i must say as a WARNING this can be very dangerous and is not a toy i do spirit rescue work and i am fully trained in this subject so i do know a thing or two about Ouija and seances as i do use them properly and safely

as i have done a few jobs with people playing with objects like this
and just had to say please please be careful as the bad spirits can get loose if you do not close it down
33 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 June 2013
the psychic talking board is so easy to use and answers questions that i need to know about my psychic path....brilliant
on 19 June 2016
I absolutely love this talking board. I use it in my development group and it has been very very enlightening and very easy to use and follow. I would recommend to anyone to buy yourself one. The price is quite expensive but worth the price if you are prepared to use it all of the time. If you are looking for guidance from your higher self or spirit, this is an easy and comfortable way of engaging with that energy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 September 2007
This is a true way to learn to use your intuitions, and to harmionize your visions towards your goals for the better way. Learn your inner tunes for better seeing yourself in a greater picture.
on 12 February 2015
Great board with great results, although it requires of time to work.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 May 2010
I enjoy using this board with my friend. It takes awhile for it to move but when it does spells out responses to questions asked. My only reason for giving it 4 stars is that someone may do this without prayer or psychic protection. Always use prayer or use protection before using this board.
on 19 April 2009
Just wanted to say..prior to perhaps buying this. I do believe (Salem person reviewer)there is now a book quoting that the bible has hidden spells etc in it and many believe Jesus was a healer!