Customer reviews

on 15 October 2008
This was recommended to me by a friend who used it when she was BF her baby. I got it and was so glad I did. I covers everything imaginable. Even has a glossary of medications that are safe and unsafe to take when BF and coveers herbal meds too. Helps with all problems you may encounter as your BF journey progresses when your child grows. A must for all those who intend to or who are currently BF.
on 3 November 2009
Practical, down to earth and sensibly structured - she understands mums' need to know if "this is normal" and gives detailed advice covering all the areas we found we needed. Definitely worth browsing before baby arrives and having on hand during the first few weeks.
on 14 May 2013
I bought this book as I'd decided to breastfeed my second son. It's packed with information about everything from breastfeeding your newborn to weaning. It also has a handy table of which medication is safe to use whilst breastfeeding.