Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 September 2014
Arrived very quickly and came with two other books I ordered in one single package. It has all the texts I need for studying but be careful with it as the paper is incredibly thin.
on 9 March 2013
Interesting book that spans poetry, prose, newsbooks, political/radical and historical writing of the 16th and 17th century. Good stuff about the English Civil War. Again as most Norton Anthologies are, it is a weighty book.
on 3 October 2013
I received a warning with this book that it contained quite a bit of annotation and quite a bit of wear. I bought it anyway, as the annotation is on a piece I will not be closely studying and the signs of wear are only minor. It serves its purpose wonderfully, and arrived on time.
on 9 January 2014
I brought this for university and I even though it is not something I would have brought myself, I actually have grown fond of this book. There are so many different texts and authors that there is something for everyone, even my mother has read extracts that appealed to her.
on 9 June 2016
Excellent copy needed stronger packing
on 13 December 2015
Very informative with a great range of literature, it is quite a hulking book!
on 13 February 2014
It is a book, soo

But is well published and has a lot of interesting notes and analysis. Buy it!
on 18 October 2015
The front and back covers are a bit too worn out.
on 10 January 2016
Brilliant anthology, everything you could want.
on 24 November 2013
I needed this for university so it does the job. It's got some great works of literature in it as well!