Customer reviews

The North Face Base Camp Mini, Unisex Adults' Sandals, Black (TNF Black/TNF Red Kx9), 7 UK (40 EU)
Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black (Tnf Black/Tnf Red)|Change

on 27 October 2014
Fantastic! Fit really well, I am a 7 and they fit although they are not a generous fit. I have ordered a second pair as they are so comfortable and easy to wear I have worn them all summer. Highly recommend this product!
on 27 August 2013
Very comfortable flip flop. Well made. I have a narrow foot so fits well, as slightly tighter made across the top of foot than some flip flops. Did need to order size 8 when I'm usually a size 7.
on 10 June 2016
Comfy
on 13 August 2015
Good quality & well made.
on 27 September 2015
A nice comfortable fit
on 14 July 2015
This arrived but it's nothing like the picture.there just a little tight but I did keep them
on 22 July 2014
They are perfect just like my others, very comfortable
on 19 September 2015
Perfect ! As described.......
on 11 April 2014
I bought these flip flops for a trip abroad. They were very comfortable and the first time I wore them, I wore them all day.
on 27 July 2014
Part that goes between toes seems to be anchored too far back on the sole for me