on 8 January 2012
Really great jacket, excellent quality I would without a doubt recommend this product for those cold winter days. an excellent purchase
on 14 February 2012
Very nice and warm slightly shorter than I thought it was going to be. Very comfortable. Knowing how comfortable and warm it is I will order the coat next winter.
on 3 May 2013
Would recommend this jacket to anyone, looking for a practical but stylish jacket, either for hill/mountain walking, or just generally keeping warm during cold weather. Well worth the price.
on 15 January 2012
this jacket is high quality and extremely warm, however I worry about snagging it, not happenned yet thank goodness.I guess north face have taken this into account.
on 19 February 2012
I ordered this jacket primarily with dog walking in mind before the recent cold snap. I was so pleased I had done so as it kept me lovely and warm while walking in quite deep snow and sub zero temperatures. It arrived promptly and I am so pleased with the product.
on 28 January 2014
Very small fit. Recommend you order a bigger size. It is also very short. Its like a gillet with sleeves rather than a nice warm jacket. Its OK. Wouldn't really recommend it to others.
on 26 January 2014
I chos this rating as I have never bought a coat that keeps me warm and dry but I would strongly recommend this coat as it does both. Will come in use for trip to Poland.
on 10 June 2013
This jacket is so lightweight it fits in a handbag and perfect for unpredictable British weather! Have recommend to all my friends.
on 27 January 2014
Not sure if this is a real both face jacket, as I have 2 and there are differences although my ones are old!!
on 12 February 2014
Great jacket. Wife is probably the person that suffers more with cold than anyone else I know. When I say suffers I really mean moan. Bought this jacket during the Xmas sale and she loves it. Never cold again, even on those bitter cold days pulled by northerly wind. Highly recommend.

See one answered question