Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

Size: Large|Colour: Black/TNF Black|Change

on 24 November 2013
I bought these gloves just in time for Winter and must say they're not too shabby. Then again paying this amount for a pair of gloves you should expect them to be half decent at least.
I have bought North Face gloves before so I new the material would be good quality without any problems with fibre fraying or anything like that.
They stretch enough to give you a nice snug fit and keep my hands pretty warm in the cold weather.
They are not the thickest gloves out there but for a typical London winter they're are more than enough. If you live in other parts of England or UK that have a heavy wind chill factor you might want to consider something a bit more heavy duty.

All in all I quite like these gloves so I recommend them.
on 10 January 2015
bought for my boyfriend as a gift before we went to iceland, brilliant product, wind resistant and kept his hands warm. Would recommend.
on 27 November 2016
Handsome gloves, nice touch with the release clip to keep the gloves together.
But for me they are disappointing...
I bought these recently for an outdoor market, they could not keep my finger warm and my finger tips especially were freezing - I had to returned them due to the price.
on 11 April 2015
Got these at a bargain price and they work perfectly. Extremely small but still fit on my hands and their size means they can easily fit in my pocket and can easily be pulled out when the weather gets a little nippy.
on 13 December 2011
These gloves are just what I was looking for. I have a small hand and the small size in this gloves is a really good fit.
The wind will blow through them but they stay warm and you can still use items whilst wearing them.

Well worthy of the saying "Like a Glove!"
on 13 December 2012
Great thin glove not bulky but keeps your hands toastie material is smooth so easy to still manipulate hands really good quality
on 16 December 2015
Decent layer gloves but I would recommend something else if you are expecting these to be your only pair of warm winter gloves. I wear them for cycling to work & for this purpose they are ideal.
on 29 March 2013
with the extended winter this year these gloves are a god send. Thin enough to still feel anything you are holding but amazingly strong enough to keep that mr Jack Frost at bay;0
on 24 December 2013
Really good pair of gloves, thin enough to do things with your hands in, but still retain the warmth. Only problem is touch screens, but that's with all gloves unfortunately
on 1 December 2015
For medium mens gloves - they are an extremely small fit. I am a lady with very small hands and they fit me, slightly disappointed as I bought them as a Christmas gift.

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling