- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
The North Face Men's Etip
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Etip functionality works with a touchscreen device
- Five dimensional fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric articulation keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Four-way stretch fleece
- Silicone gripper palm pattern provides superior grip
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The North Face E-Tip Glove is a form fitting, four-way stretch glove that offers warmth and maximum dexterity for use with touch-type gadgets. For urban wear, you can comfortably work your phone, MP3 player or laptop mouse pad with warm fingers in this glove. The stretch knit shell is ideal for three-season wear. Whatever you need to hold – a rope, ski pole, dog lead, horse reins, ice axe or après ski mulled wine - the silicone grip pattern on the palm of The North Face Etip Glove will help you keep a tight grip on it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very comfy, keep the wind chill off your hands.
The tips work really well with iphone, easily use your phone without taking off the gloves.
They have lasted about 1 year with frequent use before the tips wore out.
Will order another pair for the winter, very impressed with them.
I aren't very pleased with the quality and they've started fraying after only a few weeks which considering the price is a bit poor to be honest
Not particularly warm as well so on very cold days your hands will be cold but okay for just above zero
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews