on 30 August 2014
I love these fleeces and have 2 of them in Zion orange, which is good for getting spotted when jogging or walking on an autumn evening but not so garish that you can't wear it out and about when not running. Have owned them a while and they launder very well and show little signs of aging. The zip and collar keep your neck snug when its chilly and you do it all the way up but you can undo it when you warm up. I often tie mine around my waist by the arms when jogging and it stays put and doesn't show signs of the abuse. I'd buy another but I they're so hard wearing I don't anticipate needing to for a long time.

If it's very cold, you would need something weightier or use this as part of layers.
on 2 October 2016
I have been a great admirer of North Face products because of their good quality and attention to details. That said when I saw these on reduced price on Amazon there was no question that I will buy them. I have been using them for a while now and have been amazed at how lightweight yet warm they have proved to be even in windy conditions. They look really smart as well - having been the source of a few compliments already - can't fault them for the price I paid and the feel of it as such.

All in all I am very happy to recommend them to anyone looking for a good quality fleece jacket.
on 7 January 2013
Bought this for my husband who says it's the most comfortable top he has ever owned. It is also very warm, but lightweight.
on 1 October 2013
Just what you'd expect from a quality make like The North Face but at a budget price. It's very warm.
on 27 August 2014
Usual high quality product from North Face. Unfortunately I returned it as it was a very bright red not the deeper shade of the previous two which I bought. Service was excellent and delivery was forts class.
on 30 October 2015
A lot cheaper than the retail price at 50 quid. Be aware it's not as bright and the badge and zips are gold which looks really nice, now have 7 north face fleeces and would rate this my second favourite very chuffed considering the price.
on 11 August 2011
I had a TKA 100 in black and it was light but very warm. This one is not the same. It is thick and a bit heavier. It's OK though.
on 15 April 2014
The material,style and colours shown interested me as the nearest that I had come to this style before were "roll neck sweaters. The Fleese were not quite so restrictive. I have now bought 3 and will no doubt be buying more colours. The material used is very luxurious and soft to the touch. Very comfortable. Excellent value for the money.
on 7 November 2013
Very nice. What you come to expect from North Face.
Just be careful on size as large wasn't that big and had to get the extra large.
on 30 April 2015
the north face fit was as expected jack wolfskin was a good fit but it needed to be xlarge but still a good fit graham