on 28 October 2016
Had to return it, ordered medium and although the body fitted well, the neck part was way too 'tall' I would say I have a normal size neck.Bought another one / branded manufacture and the one I have now got it perfect fit = the North Face one is just too tall on the neck part.
on 4 July 2017
I love this fleece, I bought it to replace another North Face fleece which has been my fleece for a year-long travel and guess what, it's still going strong so I had to postpone putting this one on but I can assure you it looks great and, exceptionally well done and will last you a long time as long as you stay away from those fire sparks that penetrate fleece like armour-piercing rounds through cardboard.
on 10 February 2017
Totally perfect fit. I am a small in all clothes and this was the same. I would go with the size you normally wear and you won't be disappointed! Top quality as expected. Keeps me warm when walking. Doesn't block all wind chill, but it is only a fleece! So comfy, I find myself wearing it around the house...
on 27 November 2016
Great lightweight fleece for layering and going under jacket
on 18 July 2017
Bought as present
on 10 March 2017
Even though it is lightweight it keeps you nice and warm.
It fits to size.
I would buy another in a different colour.
I would have gave it 5 stars but the zip is a bit stiff.
on 2 May 2016
North Face quality ! great item, warm and light weight
on 7 January 2017
this is a nice fleece and warm, fits good. My zip is pretty poor to be fair, it could just be that I was unlucky with this one.

Would buy another one.
on 12 August 2017
Sizing totally inaccurate, my nephew who is like 3years old wouldn't fit into L size by any chance, and he's not a big boy!

Sorry North Face I am disappointed:(
on 23 July 2017
I ordered an adult small and received a child small. So totally pointless.