Size: XX-Large|Colour: TNF Black|Change

on 26 February 2014
As with all North Face clothes, the quality is excellent. This top is, however, a little on the short side. If you were quite tall, I think it would be too short. It's very smart though, and nice and warm.
on 30 November 2015
I'm usually an XL on Northface clothing, but this seems a bit on the large size. This probably me losing a little weight(if only) but the price was cheaper for the xl compared to the large. Something I can live with though.
Quality is excellent as always and keeps the winter chills away on its own or with a filet or down coat over the top, nothing else needed except trousers( don't want to be arrested for public exposure) .
on 30 December 2013
Thought it was going to be thinner like an older north face tka 100 that my husband owns, but it is thicker and fleecier. He loves it though says it is very cosy.
on 11 January 2015
it was brought for my son for christmas,quick delivery,fits great and washes great.The only thing i would say is the colour isnt as bright as i was expecting,but overall we are impressed and its a great buy.
on 20 November 2013
It was advertised clearly with pockets but didn't have any really disappointed can see why this would happen ,,,. ..
on 27 August 2014
Usual high quality product from North Face. Unfortunately I returned it as it was a very bright red not the deeper shade of the previous two which I bought. Service was excellent and delivery was forts class.
on 30 October 2015
Amazing I have been after a pullover that isn't too thick and isn't going to make me freeze on a Autumn/winter day and night. It's perfect and because it's so comfy and thin you hardly notice it's on. I nightly recommend this product for everyone!
on 7 January 2015
Ideal garment for my husband. Easy to launder and quick to dry. Looks smart although casual. True to size. I would recommend it.
on 25 April 2014
Danger of buying on line is that you don't get to handle the product before purchasing. In this case I was dissapointed by the poor/cheap/light quality of the fleece material used for this pullover. Ultimately, I got what I paid for but I would not have bought it had I handled it beforehand. Design and all other aspects - good.
on 29 March 2016
Its great, thought that it might not be as good because of the price but it looks amazing and would easily sell for £150 + in the north face stores. Really impressed and will buy from this seller again.

See one answered question