Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: Large|Colour: Cosmic Blue/Asphalt Grey|Change
Price:£96.50 - £211.95

on 29 December 2014
Quite a good jacket for the commute to office in the cold. I had a rain jacket and a skiing jacket and nothing in between. This jacket comes perfectly between those two. Quite comfortable and warm for the commute to office, didn't feel the -3 degree Celsius outside. Isn't that bulky, the reason I hate most cold climate clothing, and gives a good feeling.
on 27 November 2014
Nice colour, nice fit, but a bit thinner than expected, felt more like an outer shell than an insulated jacket.
Bought for my husband who didn't like the following features:
No inside pocket for phone, keys etc.
Zip fastens on the ladies' side (the USA way of doing it) which he didn't think he could get used to.
Returned it for a refund.
on 6 July 2016
Great jacket ...lovely colour and the inner fleece is great and fits in with an internal zip to the external jacket making it a single jacket...the hood is long enough to keep the rain away from the face. .however it can blow into your face on a windy day...quality is extremely good and is as expected from the North Face brand ...kept me very warm and cosy during the winter ...fitting is as expected ..would definitely recommend ...
on 1 April 2016
Love the jacket ...lovely colour and the inner fleece is great and fits in with an internal zip to the external jacket making it a single jacket...the hood is long enough to keep the rain away from the face. ..quality is extremely good and is as expected from the North Face brand ...kept me very warm and cosy during the winter ...fitting is as expected ..would definitely recommend ...
on 1 December 2015
Bought this last week and used it at the weekend for the first time in strong wind and driving rain. I can confirm that it is completely wind proof and waterproof and after an hour in the wind and rain I was still as warm and dry as when I started out. I would recommend making the effort to find somewhere to try it on first. I used the North Face online sizing tool and it gave me a 50/50 choice between large and medium. I opted for large and was glad I did. Large is a perfect fit but medium would have been too tight.
on 18 March 2016
Bought for dual purpose, a trip to Budapest in February and 'the like' to cover all types of weather and also for leisure walking in the Lake District. Stylish, looks good, very pleased with the diversity.
on 25 January 2016
Great quality. Really warm and keeps you dry. The green isn't as bright as picture of the ones in the shops, however I'm happy with it. Tried in North Face shop prior to ordering as you need to order a size up than normal.
on 14 January 2015
Good warm jacket but not as good quality as my previous one. No chest pocket which was useful and the zips are now the smaller nylon type and only zip one way. Still has the underarm vents and decent quality fleece. Is ok but wouldn't buy it again.
on 7 November 2015
Love, bought to replace my old TNF tri climate jacket, I miss the breast pocket which was on the older jacket, happy they have fleece lined the front of the pockets and the slightly longer length is a welcomed edition to the new version, I'm ready for winter!
on 22 January 2015
I have previously owned a North Face Triclimate jacket for 9 years and required a new one in a smaller size. When I received the jacket I was very disappointed in the quality of the jacket. It was not very warm, when combined with the inner fleece. The actual fit of the jacket was the only aspect that I liked as it fit better than expected.
I would recommend to purchase one of the more expensive North Face jackets like the All Terrain Triclimate as this will keep you much warmer in colder conditions.