Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 December 2011
I'm on to my third duffle bag now - all the previous ones have survived - they're just so useful. My previous one was dragged around the Andes and left under piled rocks at 6000m, roped up over sharp rocks etc and still does the job (and it looks the part now!). I also prefer these as luggage when flying as they are lighter than most suitcases and hybrids. If you are into the outdoor sports (e.g. climbing, kayaking) you will likely travel heavy so why waste valuable kgs allowance on heavy cases?
on 25 November 2013
I bought two of these bags, the Gold one and the black one for my girlfriend and I. They are fantastic bags, really well made and great quality. The zips are big a rugged and the material looks bomb proof. We recently visited america for three weeks camping and used the bags, we were able to take more than enough clothes to see us through three weeks.

I would definetly buy these again and I am considering the smaller bags for domestic flights. Black is really nice looking (the text is silver, I believe it was white on the previous years) and the contract is very nice. I have the gold/tnf bag and it looks great, especially on the carousel at the airporty, you really can't miss it and everyone is thinking 'check out that bag, he must be an epic traveller going up Everest'. Well at least that's what I assume they are thinking.

Excellent bag, well worth the money.
on 29 March 2015
This duffel is amazing!! I have only used it once so far, but it is an amazing bag! It is easily carried in a variety of fashions - horizontally, vertically, as a backpack. It is well made (at the standard you would expect from North Face), and holds up against the elements really well. It is practical for the adventurer!
on 4 December 2012
This was bought as a gift for my son and he is delighted with it. It is large accommodating and easy to carry. It is very well made and robust.
on 24 September 2014
Easy and comfortable to carry even when heavy using the shoulder straps. Has 2 straps either side that can be used for securing things externally ie a roll mat. Alternatively they can be used as compression straps though not sure how much they can compress it. Also feature MOLLE like loops the length of each side.

Easy to clean inside and out with a warm damp cloth

Seems hard wearing and durable as you'd expect from northface.
on 5 June 2011
Great product, only issue with the dealer is they sent me the wrong colour ... Only a small complaint though!
on 18 May 2011
Have to comment that the product details say, ideal for travel or overnight stay. 90L bag for an over night stay. If you need a bag that big just for over night you are best staying home. 90L is a big bag, I've got a 75 and it's way big enough and close to the flight weight limit when full. Great bags but think if you need one this big.
on 10 December 2014
I have got 1 black for 2 years. Never threw it away, looked after it really good however could not prevent to have cuts at the folded points around the bag. If it's not fully loaded normally some parts get folded and squeezed. Sometime later those points start wiping off the plastic over the inner main fabric which then let's water in. Local NF Store did not help with reason I bought it from UK.
on 10 September 2015
Tough as old boots! Took it to the Philippines for a month. Managed to fit all of my dive gear inside and still had room for my drinking clothes.
on 7 January 2016
Very sturdy, incredibly spacious bag. Been on a couple of flights, and numerous journeys, still looks as good as new, can highly recommend!

See one answered question