Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 July 2017
Arrived as said well packed as advertised a great story for the imagination, for a child to be read to from three to six.
on 25 July 2017
This book is fab and features rough, tough girl pirates. My son knows all of the words now, he loves it so much
on 22 February 2017
Lovely book with lovely illustrations.
My 2yo is mad about pirates and this turned out to be a great bedtime story
on 29 April 2017
Read a lot to our 5 year old... found this book full and story lacking.... much better books out there
on 2 July 2017
Read it to my nursery class, most of them loved it the younger ones were a little confused by it.
on 31 December 2013
This is a great book with lovely pics. I've read this book over the years to my school kids & it always captures their attention!
on 26 June 2017
Great story. My four year old son loves it.
on 18 June 2007
We borrowed this book from the library and didn't want to take it back! The 'rough, tough, little girl pirates' really appealed to my daughter, and she soon knew the story off by heart, even weeks after the book had been taken back! So now she's getting her own copy!
on 19 March 2007
This is another favourite of my children who love the rhythms of the verses in the book along with the wonderful story of a little boy helping girl pirates get treasure from bad pirates with the help of the facade of his house!

The only thing that annoys me is the script being rather hard to follow as it is rather stylised at times
on 15 May 2007
We love this book, its the most wonderful book for night time, my little 3 year old son loves it, we read it by torchlight (every night!), which adds even more atmosphere, and I always have to read it at least 5 times!! He loves the little girl Pirates and the story is really simple and fun for kids! and they have a "little girl pirate whose the captain"!!! you have to get it!!