Customer reviews

Price:£0.99

on 31 March 2017
Great read
on 2 August 2012
Loved this book. All the characters are believable. Love the realtionship between the children Cassie, Elliot & Sasha. Terri dealt with the move back to South London having been made bankrupt to work in her first boyfriends family florist business. I love how the relationship between Terri and Martin (her first boyfriend) developments. I absolutely love Grandma - she so reminds me of mine it feels like I walk into her house when Terri goes to visit her. Would recommend this book to anyone - great read.
on 11 November 2010
I have read all of cathy woodmans books and this is the favourite I think, you do feel for the lead character and want her to succeed in the flower shop, even though the m-I-L is a bit of a pain - I loved it!
on 19 February 2013
This book is a very enjoyable easy read, I didn't have to think too much just read and enjoy. Like her other books I didn't want it to end.
on 4 March 2013
Lovely book, easy to read, didn't want to put it down. Would definately recommend it if you enjoy authors like Paige Toon & Sophie Kinsella
on 13 April 2014
Funny, heartwarming, an absolute winner for me. Like all the other Cathy Woodman books I've read, this one didn't disappoint.
on 17 June 2016
A very charming well written story , would definitely recommended it to people who like stories set in fictional places :)
on 22 January 2014
Struggled with this story which is unusual for the author as I have read her books before but it was completly different.
on 5 March 2014
Good read very interesting plot lively and easy to understand. First time reading this author would read more from same.
on 26 January 2013
I love this author , she makes you want to keep reading and not putting the book down read a few of hers love them!!