Customer reviews

on 16 September 2013
I bought this T-shirt to wear at a Craft and Hobby Exhibition at our local village and everybody loved it! and I just love Bears and this shirt is stunning! I`m going to buy more in this series! Wonderful pictures!
on 28 November 2014
Some may point behind my back, some may snigger behind their fingers, but nobody dares say a word to my face. That's because everybody will fear a 15 stone grown man in a t-shirt with 3 fantastically illustrated bears on. Great quality material, and you can also entertain people of all ages as they stare at your chest trying to find the 10 bears secretly hidden within the composition.
on 22 June 2017
Really lovely picture
on 7 October 2013
I have bought t-shirts from The Mountain before as my son finds them really comfortable and they wash and last well. Another hit.
on 16 February 2015