Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Exclusive playlist - Elton John Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 16 September 2004
How do you choose a name for a child? What a responsibility. I wanted a book with as many names as possible to make sure I didn't miss something good and this book did not disappoint. Highly recommended.
on 21 March 2005
Plenty of names to look through, but many of them are typically American rather than British. Descriptions and histories of names are equally American, e.g. 'Eleanor' has been given as the historical name of Eleanor Rosevelt, without mentioning its much older British history of Eleanor of Castille, Queen of Edward I. OK for an initial look through, but I was disappointed.
on 17 June 2005
I got this book to help us name our baby however it turned out to be hugely entertaining looking at the unfortunate names some children have been given. We ended up just calling our baby a common but safe name that will not cause undue attention when she gets to school. I did not rate this as a quality name book but it was a good laugh.
on 13 February 2013
good book lots of choice, names from lots of different areas and places etc, good to read through if you are not sure what you might like
on 19 February 2012
It's been well over 45days and this still hasn't come will not be ordering from over seas any more if I could I'd give no stars
on 18 March 2004
the book was really good for the names i liked most of the names and the meanings that they have are ok as well
on 10 February 2004
Why would anyone want this book? When your kid comes to ask you why you named them harry or henry or whatever, and you say "oh i found it in a book" its not gonna look very good. Naming your baby shouldnt be something that you have to look in a book for. Be creative. If you like a name, you'll think of it. Jesus people, be creative