on 23 March 2015
Got this book set as I read the first two books in a collection set,read them, loved them, I had to know more. The finale for this series was good, but you do start to dislike characters that you wouldn't think so at first. There's a heck of a lot of death and despair at times but it is worth a read, there's a second set of books set in the same world that I'll be reviewing next.
on 10 August 2017
all these books were for the Wife she loves them and the Kindle has had more use than i expected but then that good for me ha
on 8 April 2017
Good ending to a very good trilogy. Preferred this a lot more than the Requiem books which are also good. Would highly recommend this saga to all loves of this genre. Rated it as a 4 due to the great characters.
on 7 July 2017
good
on 31 May 2015
Superb writing, gripping plots and characters, such a great storyteller!
on 13 January 2016
Read the first one, So bought the saga. Enjoyed all 3
on 21 January 2015
I have read other books by this author and I have not been disappointed.I'm starting the next trilogy right now.
on 20 June 2014
I'm a massive fantasy fan and I loved being immersed in the vividly descriptive, beautiful world of Moth. The story unfolds across these three books with strong character development and breath-taking landscapes. Dramatic plots weave together almost always one step ahead of the reader! Love, war, good and evil, its a magical series and one I will read over and over. I can not wait to read the next book!
on 19 August 2017
As always from Daniel Arenson a series of books you just cannot put down. The series follows a girl and all her escapades. Thrilling series that keeps you rooted and grabbing for the next book.
on 16 April 2014
I thought the characters were very good and made me really believe in them (the good and bad ones). Could understand their reasons for doing what they did. Also liked the outcome, and look forward to reading further Moth books.