Customer reviews

on 9 April 2018
I love this although I haven't actually read it myself yet! I bought it for my stressed out husband and he has gained some great insights into reducing stress for himself, I've seen a noticeable difference in him since reading this. Im about to read it too now he's finished.
on 26 April 2018
Very nice, interesting and helpful. Recommended!
on 5 July 2015
One of the best books I have read on mindfulness and having done the course its a good back up to remind you of the fundamental parts of being mindful. Ed Halliwell is a great Mindfulness writer.
on 19 July 2013
The practice of mindfulness is a lifesaver in the modern busy world. This book is a simple and easy way to start understanding the concept of mindfulness and learning the meditation techniques involved. I went on to download the sound tracks of the mindfulness meditations recorded by the authors of the book. Brilliant!!
One person found this helpful
on 5 April 2013
Loved it. One of those books you can dip in and out.
Gives "food for thought", lots of tips and information, as well
as other peoples stories of how Mindfulness can help.
Helped me through a difficult time.
on 9 September 2016
Good price - arrived when expected
on 25 November 2015
I teach meditation and this book is excellent.
on 15 May 2015
This is a wonderful, helpful book. Life-changing.
on 16 March 2011
It's a good book to begin your journey into enhanced life with. But also for someone who needs convincing- like my over worked, stressed boss from work, who doesn't belive in anything that's not "scientifically" proven ;) I recommend. Thank you!
One person found this helpful
on 24 June 2013
I just wish there were more doctors out there who would adopt this approach. From my experience doctors will listen to other doctors therefore I just hope they take the trouble to pick up this book.