on 8 August 2013
As usual Tim Chester has a way of getting straight to the heart issues and exposing your problems that you had never considered before, but then quickly takes the focus of yourself and back onto Christ. A great book that requires concentration and meditation to get all of the usage!
on 17 February 2012
I pored over this book and read it avidly. Tim Chester explores the subject of prayer thoroughly, and he raises and tries to answer many key questions on this subject. He gives you plenty of food to chew over, some deep insights, and some interesting perspectives. I found the book very stimulating. Tim Chester manages to pack a lot of meaning into a small number of words, and since the book is quite long, this book contains a massive amount of material to ponder. I like thte fact that Tim Chester doesn't spout his own views about prayer but expounds relevant passages of the Bible in order to show what God's Word says about prayer.

I highly recommend this book. I shall re-read it from time to time.
on 14 April 2010
I have have this to be an excellent book on the very important but unfortunately often largely neglected subject of prayer.

If prayer means nothing, why does the enemy always try and stop us from doing it?
on 28 September 2014
I would recommend this book for those of us who would like to improve our prayers etc
on 19 April 2015