Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.52

on 9 January 2014
I actually bought this for someone else but ended up keeping it for myself (I will buy them their own copy to make up for it). I had no intention of reading it to begin with but was at a loose end for an hour so opened it up and had a nose, which then lead to me reading the whole thing - in under 2 hours total.

Now I will admit I am very skeptical about most things, and this book has done nothing to change my skepticism, but I think if you believe then you could benefit from reading it. However, it is very much a contradiction in itself; at one stage you are told that you CAN command and RECEIVE anything you wish for, yet just a few pages later you are told that you will only receive what is meant for you, which basically negates the whole need to read the book in the first place, as if it's meant for you then you don't need to learn the lessons taught in the book; the author is very clever to then throw it back at you, by saying IF you DON'T get what you want (even though you are told you CAN) then it is down to either something you have done, or you have put a negative block on yourself so that you won't get what it is you are wanting.

That said I found myself learning things about myself as I was reading, and will admit I've found myself changing my attitude to a few things, and looking at (people especially) some things in a differing light to how I would previously, which has resulted in me finding myself feeling much happier with who I am, so although I don't believe you can command money or a loved one come to you (if it was that easy everyone would have enough of both in their lives) it can help you to think differently about certain things.

The only other thing I will say is that although it appears to be 126 pages long (which makes it seem good value) each section is basically not that much longer than a pamphlet would be, so don't be fooled into thinking you are getting a lot of words for your money; as with most things you get what you pay for.
on 29 September 2015
The Magic of the Universe by Joss Conlon is an interesting coverage of four separate short volumes brought together in one book. There are primarily three sections focusing on 'Harnessing The Magic', 'Money And Magic' and 'The Magic And Power Of Love'. The key to the book and its sections, revolve around positive thinking and imaging your desire in a way that enables a clear picture of your thoughts to be acted upon by higher Universal forces for bringing to you your desire to be experienced in life. The author makes the point to be careful what we think we want, because if you desire a 'mate', you may find what shows up may backfire on you if you have not thought through all the attributes that you will need to mould with your character.

I recommend you purchase this book on Amazon - the online book store of choice!

- Denis J (Author of the '3-3-3' Enigma: An invitation to consciously create your reality)
on 8 June 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have read similar books before and like to read another every now and again to keep my positive attitudes going! This was a great read and made me feel very focussed and grateful for what I have and what I will have in the future.
on 20 October 2014
I just bought this book for someone who doesn't own a kindle. It is a birthday present as I think other people should know about this. More Joss Conlon books should be available in paperback as people who don't own a kindle are missing out.
on 21 November 2015
Not overly impressed. At the end of the book i am still unsure what message he was trying to convey. The instructions, if you can call them that, seem very vague and there a lot of description without any actual content. Would not recommend
on 10 July 2014
This has giving me the tools to change my life..Joss I know I'll be forever grateful as my journey begins..
Id recommend this to anybody willing to take the journey to self fulfilling greatness..
Lose the fear..feel the love!
on 3 May 2014
This was a very interesting book. I had actually purchased the Harnessing Magic short book and then realised that there was a book that combined all of the little books into one larger one. The info helped greatly!
on 15 October 2014
Nothing I didn't already know but it was great to bring everything back into focus. A very good book both for those who wish to make more posative changes in their lives.
on 27 May 2014
well worth reading much easier ,clearer to follow and understand than a lot of other LOA books I would certainly be recommending this
on 18 October 2014
Fast & efficient service. Product as described. Would use again! :-)