Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 27 February 2010
This book is about mighty warriors who are sworn to protect humanity, shape-shifters known as the shadowmen who move between two worlds. Dr Annette Batista is searching for her missing sister, finds an amulet and inadvertantly summons a shadow warrior, this book is a carry on from 'Touch a Dark Wolf' which is the first of the series. The book has an okay plot although the heros tend to spend a lot of time 'naked' as they dont understand why they should wear clothes. I expected more 'shapeshifting' in the book and I wouldn't class it as a 'werewolf' novel, but more of a sci-fi/romance with the typical good versus evil and the everlasting love between the heroine and hero. The 'Evil' is a hero gone bad who is trying to create more 'baddies' to rule the world and of course the only thing standing in their way are the 'shadow men' and their stubborn but brave females.
I bought this book so as to try another author whilst waiting for my favorite authors latest books, its an okay read but in my opinion not up to the standard of Cole, Ward, Hamilton and Feehan who I am an avid fan of as I like a book that you can't put down.
on 18 July 2015
I am confused when I downloaded this book when I read first chapter it was the dark wolf book one not the lure of the wolf
on 29 July 2016
Hello yes. Honest to god hero's and heroines very bad bad guys demons angels magic. What more could I want