Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 24 March 2017
I am learning German and advised to see this film. Unfortunately Got a DVD without English subtitles. However, I managed to watch the film on another source so understood what was going on. Very moving film. Will watch it again so I can learn the language.
on 3 September 2013
I'm a student studying German at university and this film was on my course list this year. For that reason, I wasn't expecting to enjoy it at all- how wrong I was. This is one of the best films I have seen in a long time; the acting is absolutely superb! The storyline may not be 100% convincing, but let us not forget that it IS a film and not what really happened. This isn't one of those films which will make you feel good about yourself or laugh but it will leave you thinking about it for hours if not days afterwards and for me, that makes it unmissable.
on 15 November 2015
the film is wonderful but now I have tried to watch it again and the subtitles don't work. Oddly, I had bought this before and there were no subtitles on that copy at all, and so I exchanged it, but now this feature is not working on this copy. I am hoping Amazon will do something about this.

amazon sent another copy and that too had faulty subtitles. I have been refunded but where can I get a decent copy of this DVD?
on 21 May 2017
Great film with a wonderfull ending.
on 1 May 2017
Excellent movie and supplier. I wrote a university paper on this and got a first, so definitely worth a watch!
on 23 July 2015
bought because i have an interest in the era, and well fancy Martina Gedeck lol, was not disappointed, give it a go
on 10 April 2017
Best movie have seen in a long time, will watch again and again, so good value
on 20 October 2015
Ok
on 5 May 2017
excellent
on 29 September 2015
Fantastic film and arrived very quickly