Customer reviews

on 4 July 2015
The quality of the book is really bad. Cover is just gloss paper stuck on board. I feel for the illustrator because the look washed and printed on thin paper that will not last 5 minutes in the hand of a child. Shame the story is great and I bet the original illustrations are amazing but the production of this book really lets it down.
on 12 August 2016
It's interesting to read and makes Sophie, Jack and Amarie Happy. They all enjoyed it very much and like to read it often.
on 28 September 2013
Worth getting this sweet version of a classic moral tale. Bright colourful pictures for younger readers. Great for an iPad or similar.
on 23 August 2011
My 2 yr old loves this book and the illustrations are really good. He echoes the ' not I 'said the duck, goose,cat and pig phrases and this is one of his favourite books. I would highly recommend this book.
on 8 November 2012
I bought The Little Red Hen for my Kindle so that my granddaughter could enjoy it. Unfortunately the illustrations are not in colour, and, though one can enlarge the text, it does not really do the book justice in the Kindle format. I remember this story from my own childhood and loved it then, (and still use it! "I'll do it myself", said the little red hen!) but shall have to get the 'proper' book for my granddaughter.
on 2 December 2014
Really easy to read and a classic

My 5year old read it to my 3 year old it was lovely to see

It's not too long and just right to encourage independent reading
on 12 October 2013
Found it easy to download and use at school on the interactive whiteboard. Simple and easy story that foundation stage children enjoyed.
on 20 April 2015
My son like this version not i said the pig, duck, goose!
on 20 September 2014