Customer reviews

The Little Mermaid Collection [DVD] [1989]
Format: DVD|Change

on 13 October 2008
I always loved The Little Mermaid, It signalled a new beginning for Disney after a few less than successful films, they got back that magic we saw in some of their early films and produced another classic.
I was over the moon when Disney released The little mermaid on Dvd again as i hadn't bought it the first time round but held off buying it for a while to see if it lowered in price as I couldn't find it for under £20 anywhere(Didn't know about amazon then),then i saw that they were releasing this box-set with a sequel and a prequel at only £35 so i looked on a few websites to pre-order it and found it here on amazon for an even better price of £25, what a bargain!
Since receiving it, me and my two children have watched all three movies and though the other two are not as good as the original, they are very good films and this is a lovely box-set for Disney fans or as a Christmas present with tons of special features on all the disks.
22 Comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 June 2017
As my 8yr old Granddaughter is nuts about mermaids, I got this set for her birthday on 9th June, she was happy with them but I don't know if she has watched them as yet.
on 13 July 2017
Ordered for the family, these arrived brand new in perfect condition. Still making us smile in 2017!
on 1 July 2017
good value grand daughter loved it very pleased
on 2 March 2017
Granddaughter really enjoyed this DVD
on 24 September 2017
Gift for niece, very happy with it
on 10 April 2017
great for my collection
on 4 March 2017
my boy loves these films
on 30 April 2017
Item arrived as described, and on time.
on 27 June 2017
An amazing deal my sister was over the moon and my mother was jealous of the deal I got