on 28 April 2017
This is one for Disney fans. The Lion King is in my opinion the best movie Disney has ever made. This picture disc is definitely going to be added to my collection. Being a picture disc, don't expect this to sound any good. The grooves are shallow and the disc is full of pops despite cleaning with professional products. This is more of a novelty than a proper audio media.
on 30 September 2017
I was excited to receive this special edition as my family and I enjoy the music and songs from the movie but I was disappointed to learn that the talking parts within Hakuna Matata were not there. As a total Item then it is very good and good value.
on 21 May 2017
Perfect for fans of the Lion King, has all the songs from the film and all the instrumentals you'd expect. Only downside is there are so many variations of Elton John singing the Circle of Life as it gets a little samey. That's after the classics though so it's not really a problem.
on 13 June 2017
Such a beautiful record!! My 10months old daughter always stop what she's doing everytime she hears this record!! They are in very good condition!
on 18 April 2014
My children are absolutely obsessed with Lion King, the animated film. Ever since I bought the soundtrack CD, it has been the only thing we listen to in the car on the way to school, on the way back etc. We all love it so much. I have to admit that some of the tunes give me, personally, goose bumps - they are THAT good and moving. Excellent CD!
on 28 February 2017
My wife loved listening to this collection from the Lion King, just before we went to see the London performance. Great music.
on 13 April 2018
Granddaughter loves the songs.
on 7 January 2018
Brought as a surprise for my daughter and can confirm we have listened to this way more than once.........
on 8 April 2018