EOIN COLFER AT HIS BEST.THIS A IS VERY FUNNY BOOK ABOUT THE SECOND OLDEST IN A FAMILY OF FIVE BOYS.
WILL IS NINE YEARS OLD AND HE HAS ONE OLDER BROTHER MARTY WHO IS TEN. WHEN THEY ARE ON HOLIDAY IN A CARAVAN IN IRELAND MARTY ALWAYS GOES TO A DISCO FOR 9 - 11 YEAR OLDS. FINALLY WILL IS ALLOWED TO GO. READ THIS BOOK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO WILL AND MARTY.
I WOULDN'T NORMALLY HAVE PICKED THIS BOOK BUT MY DAD BOUGHT IT FOR ME AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT, IN FACT I READ IT IN LESS THAN ONE DAY.
I GIVE THIS BOOK 9 OUT OF 10 AND RECOMMEND IT TO 7 - 11 YEAR OLDS.
on 5 March 2006
Excellent novel, my 7 year old son loved the story and the story kept his interest the whole way through. A good story line told through the eldest child in a family of four - brilliant read. (I enjoyed it too).
on 12 April 2015
I ordered this chapter book for my 8 year old girl because she very much
enjoyed one other of Eoin colfers books called 'The legend of spud Murphy' but we were not that impresse.
We started to read over the book. A boy started to tell a story about a captain.
He went on about it for a long time until my daughter said ''This is boring mummy.''
The only thing we liked is the condition of the book so if you
buy this , buy it from treesavers and buy it used.
on 2 April 2010
Another cracking book for youngsters by Eoin Colfer. Leaves them wanting more. Your children won't be disappointed!
on 17 February 2007
'Scally-wags' is the only way to describe the main characters of this escapade. This time Marty and 9 year old Will are going out on a date, (a local disco called the 'Spratts Jig'), much to the disgust of their younger brothers who suspect it may have something to do with .... girls! Everything is fine, well appart from the 'Paul Joneses', until on the way home the legend of Captain Crow's Teeth comes back to haunt them both. Will's disco dilemmas are very very funny and made me laugh out loud several times. Colfer has an excellent grasp of boyish pranks (I think he may have been one once). Well worth a read when you've finished reading your Roald Dahl and are wondering what to pick up next.
on 4 August 2012
I have not read Captain Crows Teeth myself. But my 6 year old son finished reading it today and tells me that he can not wait to read more books by Eoin Colfer as it was brilliant.
on 3 May 2012
Eoin Colfer is always a good bet for cd stories. My 9yr old son thinks its gr8. Easy listening,good story and not too scary for last thing at night.
on 25 August 2006
"I really really enjoyed it. I read it all in one day and hardly stopped reading. It was really exciting, but not quite as scary as I hoped it would be at first. I was a bit disappointed because Captain Crow didn't really exist." Isobel aged six
on 7 December 2012
Great present for my nephew delivered on time.
It's just a shame amazon won't pay their share of tax to trade in the UK.

I 'll make the effort to take my trade elsewhere
on 22 July 2014
Arrived on time. Great book. I read it to my year 4 class and they loved it. Particularly boy friendly but great for all. Highly recommend it.