Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 January 2013
In my opinion, I find the spiritual principles outlined in this book very similar to the ones outlined in Janet Conner's 'The Lotus and the Lily' in that this book too talks about how to create an abundant life by focusing our attention on our connection with the Divine Presence within. I love Marianne's powerfully loving prayers gently encouraging us to surrender to the Divine. Her voice is the voice of love. I feel so reassured, so blessed, so uplifted, so happy, so positive... to read her books. Like all of her books, I find this one too very soul nurturing. And once again, like 'The Lotus and the Lily', the general theme is about creating conditions in our lives for manifestation to occur.
on 29 December 2012
The proof is to read this brilliant common sense uplifting book. Here is a bit of inspiration from the book 'Like a muscle, faith grows strong when used and weak when unused. When faith in love and it's miraculous authority becomes a thought form that guides our thinking, it turns into an extraordinary power that transforms our lives.'! buy it if you want more of the same!
on 27 December 2012
Another fantastic piece of work by Marianne Williamson. I can recommend it to everybody who wants to grow and gain freedom with money.
on 19 August 2013
I absolutely love Marianne Williamson, Course of Miracles, and the fact that there is a SPIRITUAL way how to get a job, be of service and work in whatever your chosen career is. I have been using Marianne's recommended principles on a daily basis and wowza my life has changed. People are happy to be around me. I am happy to be surrounded by others. I have found a job, and I feel like I have a purpose - which is spreading love wherever I go.
This book is an absolute gem!!! Thank you Marianne!!!! <3
on 13 January 2016
This book has change my life. I listen to this book practically everyday. Now I have started to see miracles happen. Thank you Marianne Williamson for your prays and encouraging words.

Should anyone need some direction in your life I recommend this book. I have now brought this book in Audio & Kindle fantastic.
on 19 December 2012
I am a big fan of Marianne Williamson, and her latest book lives up to what I love about Marianne. Once again, she presents profound spiritual truths with a simplicity of expression that brings the most esoteric ideas down to earth. Here is a book that gets right to the heart of the matter concerning financial prosperity . . . and by heart, I mean the spirit of love that resides within each of us. As Marianne points out so eloquently, there is no more powerful way to achieve financial abundance than by simply being true to the love within you, and doing what love would have you do. I have read other books on manifesting money, but none that ring as true as this one.

Steven Lane Taylor, author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow and Further Down the Stream: 101 More Tips for Living Life in the Divine Flow
on 31 December 2012
This is a great book to just dip into a chapter. It's basic ACIM, law of attraction. Written in her usual clear, precise way it's an easy read but don't be fooled. This book in action could change your life.
on 13 December 2012
Again Marianne delivers a profound look at an area many of us struggle with. The reality of life, Marianne applies the teachings of the Course in Miracles so clearly it is a slap to the forehead of `Of Course`... perfect translation helping us live our beliefs in every aspect of life.
on 30 December 2012
Love this book. Yet another masterpiece from Marrianne! If u want to really understand and work miracles to transform your life and those around you this is your key. A sure recipe for right mindedness. Go for it, treat yourself to a little piece of Heaven! You have arrived! Xx
on 8 December 2012
This is a lovely, kind, gentle and wise little book that helps me a lot. It contains much to help and is also very simply a lovely book to hold. I commend it.