on 6 May 2014
This book tells me how to achieve my internal happiness before gaining material life style. I really love it and recommend any one who is seeking to improve their lives. The Deeper purpose of the law of attraction is to have us relate better to ourselves, to have us more deeply love, accept, and appreciate ourselves. Don't look at the price just get it. This morning I woke up with intention that my day will be full of joy, and guess what it did turn up good. Seriously recommend it.
on 14 March 2013
I liked this book as it sort of has its own individuality; it has different tools and techniques, re the LOA area, and not as repetitive as other books that I've read. Was definitely worth my time to read it.

The book is laid out in simple format, clear language and straight to the point, did not waste my time and energy trying to dig for the information or read between the lines, all as clear as day.

If you are a LOA enthusiast, then this book is a great addition to your collection, it certainly is a great addition to mine. Definitely recommend.
on 6 December 2013
I have been studying the law of attraction, found some of confusing, but Jonathan's book made it so simple, I have already read it in 24 hours and feel the happiest I have felt in years! I know I will be reading many many times and it will change my life! Thank you Jonathan
on 21 August 2013
Tiny book packed with great ideas for unblocking your progress and enabling the real you to shine through. A must-read.