Customer reviews

on 8 June 2017
I absolutely loved this book! I am a mother of 5 and I could relate to so much of it and it was also good to hear it from the father's perspective. I would love to hear if there ever was 'baby number 6' .
Highly recommended!
on 6 August 2015
A very touching read. I could almost feel the love for your children emanating from the pages of your story. I couldn't wait to pick up my kindle and read more about your experience of being a normal dad. Thanks for writing it for me to read.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 March 2013
Reading Kitchen Baby was like being a witness to an unfolding event both terrifying and extraordinary, it as a true fly on the wall account of what should of been a routine labour and childbirth but turn out to be something very different. This is a story of how a family got through a very frightening night and the way human nature coped with the unexpected. Spirituality was on their side and either you believe it or not this was a very remarkable night and they found the courage to deal with the situation we all hope not to have to go through. Terrific book, emotional and heart warming it was a very good read I must recommend to others.
on 30 April 2016
This amazing narrative of true events could not have been constructed in a more thrilling or exciting way had it been fiction! It really shows life, love and family in all its facets and the book makes it possible to share this vivid journey with the Kennedy family.
on 17 May 2013
Brilliant written book! Long awaited after "I want to win the lottery".
Very much to recommend! Not only for parents.
Refreshing life views! Someone who lives his dreams! What a story! Or stories!
It is one of the rare books you can read in one-go and again.
I loved it from the first page onwards. It doesn't matter where you start it is captivating and unputdownable.
Can't wait for the next book to be published!
on 24 August 2015
Interesting to see child birth and child rearing from a dads view.
on 8 August 2015
Great true story.
on 16 March 2013
This book is so refreshing to read! The author tells us about his every day life with 5 kids, warts and all. Really interesting to read about a man's view on pregnancy, birth, PND and babies. Read the book in one sitting and will definitely be looking for other books written by this author.
on 1 March 2013
Loved this true story. The only reason I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars is that I found the amount of spiritualism overshadowed the story at times. I adore babies and kept on reading long beyond the time I should have gone to sleep because I needed to know everything would be okay. Do write more Angus.
on 17 June 2014
Ever considered a big family? Read this and although having a baby is hard for anyone can u imagine 5 kids under 12? Brilliant read.