Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 August 2013
My 9 year old Granddaughter loves Anne Fine "Killer Cat" books and I have bought them for her, this was the last one I could find. I sent it out to Australia and she loved it. I must admit I read it before I sent it as I love them too! Our favourite ones are the first one "The Killer Cat" about the dead rabbit and the "Killer Cat's Christmas" both are so funny I could hardly read them to her as we were both convulsed in giggles!! (She was visiting at the time). All the Killer Cat books are narrated by a very sarcastic self important cat who has a great way with words! As she wants more Anne Fine books I ordered 6 more yesterday I shall of course read them before I post them so I will be able to review them in the future. Anne Fine is a fantastic writer for children I haven't yet read her adult books.
on 28 July 2013
I haven't read the others in this series, but it's one of many. This time Killer Cat runs away, after he is threatened with re-homing. He's destroyed the new telly and doesn't get on with the new baby. Amusing, told from a cat's perspective!!He works his way through various new homes, having to leave for various reasons, including teaching a parrot the 4 part harmony to the Wild Cat Chorus, and is then rediscovered by his owner who has been very upset by his disappearance and thought him cat napped. Interspersed with B&W illustrations.
on 25 February 2014
I bought this for my niece who had the rest of the killer cat books! She just loved it!! Great!
on 16 March 2015
My child loves this series! Really good, fun book and a more than reasonable price!
on 9 November 2014
Killer Cat is always a winner in my house!
on 4 April 2015