Customer reviews

on 20 August 2013
I bought this for my eight year old niece for her birthday and she loves it. The stories are very well written and the themes are eminently suitable for children. A great collection that makes an ideal present.
on 15 April 2015
So funny but ultra inspiring! You have to read this, it's great for all ages. I personally could read it again and again and again...! Give me more Judy Moody or give me bad books!
on 9 August 2014
You probably guessed,but this book is AWSOME. Judy Moody and her brother Stink are so cool. And I am a bit like Judy myself. I definitely recommend this book.
on 24 March 2014
I love Megan mcdonald and i just love Judy Moody and this one has 3 Judy moody books in and I love it
on 7 December 2010
My daughter who is eight is a fan, a confirmed fan, after asking for and loving every word of these books. She's moved on to Pippi Longstocking, but she'll be back... why aren't there British or Irish writers doing this?