on 14 December 2016
The Jolly Postman is back again, this time on Christmas Eve. He is off on his rounds where we meet some familiar characters and some new ones. When reading this to my class, they loved to identify who the characters were and what they thought he would visit next.

Most of the letters contain activities for the children to do such as a game or jigsaw etc. Kids of all ages will enjoy this, discovering something new every time.

Perfect for everyone, highly recommended.
on 29 May 2017
You can't go wrong with this book. It's wonderful to read the festive story of the postman delivering letters to different fairy tale characters! I love the fact that you get to open and read the various letters and cards. Such a lovely present - all the books in The Jolly Postman series are great!
on 7 January 2017
Beautiful book. I had this when I was a little girl and so pleased I could get one for my daughter.
All the little details that the authors have gone into are brilliant, and the illustrations and story are lovely.
on 11 March 2017
These books are lovely, i bought for my niece as i remember loving this book as a child to!
on 2 March 2016
Bought this for my 3 year old son before Christmas he loves it and gets very excited opening the letters( every time we still read it now so thinking of buying the original jolly post man world 100% recommend šŸ‘
on 13 March 2017
grandson was supposed to get this at Christmas, but forgot, but he loves the folded pages
on 11 August 2016
Lovely book would recommend everyone with a child should buy a copy. A joy to read and create happy memories for years to come.
on 23 September 2017
Loved this book as a child and now my children love it :) Who doesn't like opening letters? A timeless classic
on 9 September 2017
Very good book purchased for our three year old grand daughter and she absolutely loves it.
on 27 May 2017
I have received the book and it was marked as very good condition, but it is missing all the letters throughout the book. :( not happy as very good I would expect the book to have that but maybe a bit worn