Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 27 March 2016
We have not had time to view all of it yet, just Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Mansfield Park all good but wouldn't you expect it? Looking forward to seeing the rest as soon as we can.
on 25 June 2012
I liked this product, but I was expecting a different version of some of the novels, BBC has more than one series for example on Ema, and I was very difficult to get info on which one this box set had, unfortunately, it wasn't the one I wanted to offer.
So please if you saw something in BBC channel and are thinking on buying this dvd box set, please make sure these are the versions you are expecting.
I was really disappointed not to get the right Ema version, but I guess I should have written instead of buying at once.
Best regards
on 14 November 2013
This is a very good and excellent collection of Jane Austen's stories which well written by the appropriate screen writers especially Pride and Prejudice by Andrew Davies. The only comment I would make in this respect is if only the original cast were used i.e. Elizabeth Garvie and David Rintoul - in my mind these actors are the epitome of Elizabeth Bennett and Mr Darcy.
on 4 December 2015
Great product. Prompt delivery. Will trade again. Many thanks. John
on 10 October 2016
Smashing
on 22 May 2016
Great box set - a perfect gift idea
on 20 September 2014
The older productions are a bit ropey - compared to the world-beating Pride & Prejudice
on 5 April 2016
For my collection. Watched it many times.
on 27 June 2013
So, sitting here trying to think of Christmas shopping inspiration and this popped up! My mum loves Jane Austen movies and she loves Mr Darcy even more! It had to be purchased... and she loved it.
on 21 November 2014
Terrible quality picture & sounds - it's just been burned to DVD from video. I expect more from something labelled BBC