The Kindle Edition of The Irish Times contains articles found in the print edition, but will not include all images, tables and stock quotes. For your convenience, issues are automatically delivered wirelessly to your Kindle so you can read them each morning at 5:00 AM Dublin local time.
The Irish Times Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 14-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 14-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 14-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- Newspapers and magazines may not include photos and other images.
- We will share your name and address with the publisher, but we will not share your e-mail address without your permission. Learn more
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In the final analysis, though the (sterling price) of £14.99 per month (that's almost £180 per year!) for something I can read for free on the web is just too much. I like reading the Irish Times, but for the cut down Kindle edition what were they thinking when they set the price?
Also, Since the same period, the articles are either incomplete or have no headers. Has someone new taken over? I will be stopping my subscription if not rectified soon.
In short, it's great to read but for me, too expensive
Most Recent Customer Reviews
as a blow in from the UK 50 years ago and discovered a new way of life, the Irish Times I found was the only truly unbiased way for me to understand Irish social and business life... Read morePublished 10 months ago by iver davis
The Irish Times's coverage lacks depth. I do not consider it a quality newspaper. This applies equally to the print version.Published 10 months ago by Catlover
No download, nothing happened. What a rip-off. I guess I should have read the customer reviews first.Published 13 months ago by lgriff27
I like the Irish Times but download failed so wasted my moneyPublished 18 months ago by Nigel Shannon