Customer reviews

on 25 July 2015
Oh I really enjoyed this book, it is a while since I have read a si fi book and this hit all of the buttons I was sorry to reach then end.
on 5 June 2015
I LOVE Jeffrey A. Carver! The Infinity Link is an excellent read as well as the previous books in this series. I have always liked science fiction but not read any until 2014/15. The narrative is believable and does not seem far fetched at all! The characters are well rounded without spending a lot of time backfilling.
I will always look for new Titles, preferably free or @99p. They are worth the full price but my pension is limiting what I can purchase.
on 2 June 2014
Not a bad story. Would give it 2.5 if I could but it drags a bit and the characters don't really seem authentic. Carver is a bit of a hit and and miss author for me. The Chaos Chronicles and Eternity's End are top quality and I could read them all day. Infinity and the Dragon stuff all gets a bit weak.
on 6 April 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, looking forward to reading more of his books.
on 7 June 2015