The Husband's Secret
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2017
Brilliant read. Couldn't put it down. Would recommend to anyone married or single who enjoys wondering what could possibly go so wrong and if and when the Heroine would regain her memory!!
on 9 April 2017
Once in a while you come across a book that you just don't want to end. Excellent. Great storyline ... and of course you would open the envelope! Wasn't the secret I was second guessing though!!!
on 16 October 2017
I enjoyed this light reading, which turned out to be distressing in the end. I like how life is depicted as something mysterious. Good characterisation with humour.
on 16 June 2017
was recommend by a friend to read this - it is so true to life how people think and react to everyday life a book I could not put down but did not want it to finish
on 15 July 2017
Excellent book, once I got in to it I couldn't put it down. Jumps around from the perspective of three main characters, which was a little confusing at the outset but once I got the hang of their names it read very well. Enjoyed the story very much.
on 9 May 2017
I love Liane Moriarty's writing style. It is like she really understands people. I have read Big, little lies too and loved that just as much.
on 5 May 2017
A really gripping read. Interesting twists and turns throughout the book. I really enjoyed reading this book. Recommended reading for all.
on 5 November 2013
Wow this book is really good, For the price of £2.99 I will be reading it again for sure. I could not put the book down it is a page turner from start to finish. Every page kept me wanting to know more. I loved how the author Liane Moriarty answered any questions that any reader is thinking such as what happens next. It is a definite turn of events and how not everything is perfect, things do happen to people unexpectedly in life.
on 13 May 2017
Loved this book with all its twists and turns. Couldn't put it down and now I wished I had taken my time to savour it. Look forward to reading more of this author's work
on 27 April 2017
Another good book from Lianne Moriarty. Half way through this book. Can't wait to finish it and find out what happens.