Customer reviews

5,161
The Hobbit: Graphic Novel
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 October 2017
Why didn't I read this as a child? Both me and my husband enjoyed this tale. Its full of interesting characters and a constant continuation of plot. What endeared me most though was the unexpected humour. Just one thing though middle earth could sure have karaoke bars, phew everyone has a song....
on 13 October 2017
I love the hobbit and this book didn't disappoint. The book is always going to be my favourite. Although it's long winded and hard to get through at times you always find yourself coming back to read more. I love it and will be purchasing the films soon. The hobbit always finds its way into your heart.
on 9 June 2017
This is to replace a copy of this great work to which I no longer have access. I am about half way through and am just as entertained as I was the first few times I read it. The book itself seems well constructed and the spine is holding out so far. How it will perform over the years, time will tell.
on 2 March 2014
There is very little that can be added to what has already been so ably said about this remarkable book and its equally remarkable author. I can still remember when our English Master introduced the whole class to this gripping tale some 50 years ago. It enthralled me then and continues to do so now. I owe him an enduring debt of gratitude.
on 16 July 2017
This clever "comic-book" format is an excellent introduction, for children, to a book which they will find quite difficult, in its complete original form!
on 19 July 2017
I bought this after reading Leaf by Niggle as it spurred me onto to read Tolkein classics. As described, unused. Well packaged prompt delivery.
on 26 July 2017
great, couldn't be happier
on 27 August 2017
This is a lovely story and Tolkien is an exquisite writer, he can take on the roles of many characters and its almost as if you are on the journey with them. I would recommend this to teens.
on 24 July 2017
Recieved in good time. Claims to be used. Small damage on outer box edge. Otherwise perfect
on 2 June 2017
Best book I've ever read! Only 12 and already read it 4 times and keep finding new things in the story. Love the characters, battles and the amount of detail that Tolkien puts into his books. Glad there are no Orcs around today though!