Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£33.64+ £1.26 shipping

on 22 July 2012
I hate this series but my wife likes it so I bought her it for the sheer hell of it. She loves it so this review is really on her behalf. I'm guessing if you buy the series you will likely know a little about it. The premise is that "normal people" in Beverley Hills are followed about by a film crew so you end up with some sort of pseudo drama based on real people and situations. As I said I dislike the general idea but this review of the actual product has to be from the perspective of the recipient, as far as my missis is concerned this is brilliant!!!
on 20 June 2012
Love this cant beat the good old hills great price too, would defo recommend this to anyone my evenings are now sorted! :)
on 5 June 2013
I loved watching all the series again while on maternity leave. This is what reality tv should look like. So addictive, even bf who loves towie started watching episodes of the hills without me and now loves it just as much as me
on 22 June 2013
Bought for my daughters birthday, very pleased with fast and prompt service, the complete series of the hills, does exactly what it says on the box!
on 17 February 2013
Arrived on time :). Couldn't wait to start watching it and I was not disappointed! This series is very entertaining and gives hours of endless fun.
on 3 March 2013
Everything was fine with disc/case etc very happy with it all
cant fault the product in any way. thank you
on 25 January 2013
Bought this as a gift for my sister and she absolutely loves it! We loved The Hills and it's never really repeated much over in the UK so now we've got all the seasons and extras for such a great price. Would definitely recommend :)
on 28 January 2013
My friend loved this show and so I bought her the box set which she loved. If you liked the Hills then what's not to like. I also bought it when it was on offer and so a great price also
on 5 November 2014
Bought for my 16 year old daughter. She loves this and especially on chilly days loves to watch the ladies of The (Hollywood) Hills enjoying hot summer days.
on 10 March 2015
Great! Got this box set when it was an absolute steal at £28! Couldn't be happier with it. But I wouldn't pay £80+ for it!