The Herald & Sunday Herald Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 14-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 14-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 14-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- Newspapers and magazines may not include photos and other images.
- We will share your name and address with the publisher, but we will not share your e-mail address without your permission. Learn more
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The e-Herald is helpfully divided into appropriate sections with headlines that can be clicked to reveal the full article. The content is as full as the paper copy and there are even pictures on some articles. The sport section is as full as I wold expect although I am interested to know if league tables will be published when the football and rugby seasons recommence.
The only items missing are the crossword, the cartoon, and an unintelligable Glaswegian touting the latest edition on Sauchiehall Street.
He used to believe that Newspapers reported the news in a balanced fashion
Since the Referendum he now only purchases the Sunday Herald which is informative and balanced ,with a high standard of reporters and articles.
Many years later, I was delighted that I was offered an opportunity at the Birmingham Post newspaper working on feature ideas, and I loved it -great colleagues, great city, great times and I do love broadsheet newspapers !
Best wishes to all my mates at The Birmingham Post.
Lucky me, and I managed to work in 2 great cities with great mates.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very disappointed not to receive FAMILY ANNOUNCEMENTS . means I may unscribe . jack McDougall C.B.E.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
My review is of the amazon download and sales, I purchased this product which will not download onto my tablet and there is no option for refundPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I buy the Sunday Herald on kinle every week. It is usually great. However this week (22 Nov 2015) many of the articles end mid sentence. Obviously a technical glitch. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Iain
Excellent paper in an easy read form. Great value in Kinder.Published 16 months ago by Robin Gardiner