The Herald & Sunday Herald Kindle Edition
You can cancel at any time during the 14-day FREE period and you will not be charged. If you do not cancel within the 14-day FREE period, your subscription will continue at the normal price using a payment method that we have on record for you. You are eligible for only one free period per title.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the Kindle Reading App experience may not yet be optimised for this publication.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 14-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- Newspapers and magazines may not include photos and other images.
- In order to complete your transaction, we will share your order data (name, invoice address, order information) with the publisher or magazine vendor and circulation-auditing organization. We will not share your e-mail address without your permission. Find out more.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher or magazine vendor and circulation-auditing organization, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.co.uk customers at the time of renewal.
- For monthly subscriptions, your subscription will continue to renew each month at the purchase price until you cancel.
- For all subscriptions, you can cancel anytime by going to Manage Your Content and Devices, where you can also update your payment method and address information.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.co.uk
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The e-Herald is helpfully divided into appropriate sections with headlines that can be clicked to reveal the full article. The content is as full as the paper copy and there are even pictures on some articles. The sport section is as full as I wold expect although I am interested to know if league tables will be published when the football and rugby seasons recommence.
The only items missing are the crossword, the cartoon, and an unintelligable Glaswegian touting the latest edition on Sauchiehall Street.
Many years later, I was delighted that I was offered an opportunity at the Birmingham Post newspaper working on feature ideas, and I loved it -great colleagues, great city, great times and I do love broadsheet newspapers !
Best wishes to all my mates at The Birmingham Post.
Lucky me, and I managed to work in 2 great cities with great mates.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the paper has become extremely poor in recent months.The number of errors seem to grow every day The sports coverage is such that since it moved to within the main paper i seldom... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Mr S Wilson
very disappointed not to receive FAMILY ANNOUNCEMENTS . means I may unscribe . jack McDougall C.B.E.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
My review is of the amazon download and sales, I purchased this product which will not download onto my tablet and there is no option for refundPublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
Recently I have had problems with downloading the Herald.This is not a tablet problem as I receive it other days.I'm also finding articles refer to pictures that are not there. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Sheila C.
I buy the Sunday Herald on kinle every week. It is usually great. However this week (22 Nov 2015) many of the articles end mid sentence. Obviously a technical glitch. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Iain