Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 12 November 2013
The six hearts of Christmas apply only to those that find magic amongst the three different stories in this set. The books are carrying the same characters in each.Lovely read each one and great to meet the characters from the previous book.
on 15 November 2013
What a fantastic package of real life stories this was I would have loved for these books to be longer because I enjoyed them so much.
I am such a happy reader after this book more please.
on 8 October 2014
Three nice reads. Lovely stories nicely written. Patricia and Kathryn are favoured authors of mine and I would highly recommend reading more of their titles. I did enjoy Judith's book but it ended a little abruptly. Good value.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 December 2013
I loved these three stories - romance at its best, for me at any rate. All of the characters were well drawn and you were pulled into the stories as if you were part of them. I was really sad when I had read the last of the three as I would have been happy to keep on reading more by this author.
on 4 January 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed all these books and each had a good story line, which I would recommend people to read. I did not find these boring and once I put them down to do some housework I found that I wanted to get back to them to find out what happened. I have recommended these to my friends.
on 29 November 2013
A great story and a great read.I really enjoyed reading this book very much.The characters are just as enjoyable. Big red(Kingston upon Hull)'
on 24 November 2013
Three interesting stories with a variety of characters and experiences. A good introduction to three authors that I had not read before but will look at again.
on 13 December 2013
These stories were very entertaining and comical as well. Well worth purchasing, sit with a hot chocolate by a warm fire and enjoy!!
on 14 February 2014
Liked this set of books. Great indvidual stories. Not too long but still enough in each story to keep you interested and want to know the outcome. I would definitely recommend.
on 31 December 2013
A very enjoyable, romantic set of books to read at Christmas. Handsome hero's and the women they fall in love with, leaves the reader with a warm feeling.