The Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook
Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 October 2017
Turned up on time and I looked through it has some gd recipes in the book yet 2 try the recipes out of it tho bit I can't w8
on 27 May 2017
very good
on 31 August 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 January 2016
We have a couple of slow cookers, as we find them very easy to use and the food tastes better being cooked slowly over a longer period of time. I got the book to give me ideas of other recipes apart from the usual stew, curry, soup and chill. A good book with plenty of recipes in. The only drawback there are no pictures, and we all like to see what it should look like at the end and compare it to our miserable efforts.
on 2 February 2015
This is the second copy of this book I have purchased as gave first one to my daughter very good slow cooker book. Modern and up to date
on 9 July 2017
Great variety of recipe's,easy to follow, easy to adapt portion sizes to
Suit single person, family etc.
Practical every day book
on 6 March 2017
Great recipe book. I originally borrowed this book from the library and was so impressed by it I decided to buy it. Have used lots of the recipes successful. Definitely recommend.
on 8 October 2015
very dull books could be better with few photos
on 13 July 2017
Lots of lovely recipes!
on 3 February 2015
Made 3 recipes from this cookbook. I would make some changes particularly for the recipe for the slow cooked beef joint. However, I found it to be easy to follow and full of useful tips. I researched these books quite carefully and still think I made the right choice. I like the way it tells you when pre- sauteing is not necessary.