on 28 March 2017
A fast moving page turner. Set in a part of the world where people live with the possibility of earthquakes on a daily basis.
on 28 February 2017
Poor story,having read lots of Ken Follett novels this one did not come up to standard,ended up skip reading .
on 28 September 2014
Great book and somewhat different to his many long yarns about families in the UK and history. A great book that I am reading right now, I haven't finished but I'm half way through and I am really looking forward to picking up the Kindle tonight!
on 3 December 2017
Wonderful read, great author.
on 8 August 2016
Another masterpiece up until the end. I have read every Ken Follett book he has written and enjoy everyone.
on 18 August 2017
Good reading for a rainy afternoon
on 28 October 2016
Usually a fan of Follett, I was encouraged by the positive reviews of the Hammer of Eden. It is a readable book but just not that enjoyable. I had no interest in any of the characters and did not invest in the plot or its cause. For me, a blip on the usually excellent Follett, so on to the next.
on 4 May 2016
Once again Ken Follett has written an excellent book. Has held my attention from page 1 to the end.
on 13 October 2015
Not his best, as I was well into the book before, I felt the story pick up. Great imaginative story line, with great characters.
on 19 September 2017
Ken is a master never lets the reader down