on 15 March 2015
I have glanced at this miniature. Just the right size to sneak into a back pocket and get out with your friends at break time. It's writing style and level is for teenagers which why I bought it. Let your teenager enjoy a little bit of fun.
on 18 October 2015
great for helping youngsters to help themselves. should go with the book.
on 7 October 2013
this book is small enough to interest children, my 12 year old asked me to read some every night and he is learning some of the lessons already, if I can teach him the skills now then he will be a fabulous adult. Why wait until you are old to learn.
on 27 January 2013
15 year old daughter loved it. Easy to read and helped her to see how she needed to change her behaviour and thinking to change her world.
on 17 November 2015
I read quite a few complementary reviews but this book is just physically too small to read with any comfort.
on 5 January 2016
Bought for teenager I think it's great but not sure if they do
on 17 May 2015
I quickly looked at it as it was a present for someone, thought it looked good
on 7 May 2014
My son seems to be finding this book easy to read and understand. He finds the honesty fun and worth his time.
on 5 March 2014
My son loved this tiny book - and has picked it up several times since his birthday. Just hits the mark
on 24 February 2015
My teenager keeps dipping into the book.