on 17 May 2017
This book offers a good framework to live by, if you're lacking direction in your life. I personally feel it's a great help for me in my Business life to bring everything together in what I'm trying to achieve with my customers and life generally!
on 22 December 2016
The CD is brilliant - a total must for a framework to structure life effectively - however the supplier [outside the UK] simply packed it in a Jiffy Bag and the case was crushed. This is a no brainer situation and very frustrating.
on 20 December 2016
What a truly amazing book, whilst in seek of help, this was the first book I read (what a book to pick, Hey!) I can honestly say this was life changing. A big thank you to the author for putting it out there!
on 4 August 2017
Easy to read. Straight to the point. Clear structure which helps you to understand what you want in life (he asks the questions, you think of the answers). Wish I had read this years ago.
on 3 July 2017
Good insights, worth reading.
on 13 February 2017
Only on chapter 2 of this book and it really making me think about my whole life. Can't wait for the rest of the book
on 25 December 2015
One of the most influential things I've read. ... changes outlook. .. has exponential benefit to your life
on 9 June 2017
This book shares seven crucial principles for every individual to show their values and morals to become the best they can be. With the end of each principles giving application suggestions I am looking forward to implementing these practices into my life.
on 24 May 2017
You don't have to agree with this book and that in itself makes you think and evaluate life, you, others. And that to me makes it a great read if you are looking for self improvement.

I did agree with it and will try to be disciple of its principles.
on 5 March 2017
One of the master pieces.