- Save £2.00 on every 1 Prime Savings Games you purchase offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Guild 3 - Aristocratic Edition
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sandbox - Forge your dynasty and create your own "goal" of the game: become sovereign (with "good" or "evil" behaviour), dominate the city or the whole scenario (economically, politically) or annihilate all of your competitors
- Replayability - AI makes every scenario look, feel, and play differently, as the need and desire based system influences the AI behaviour in a (seemingly) random way
- The EHE (Evolutive Human Emulator), the new AI system in the Guild 3, is adaptive, dependent on a 6 trait-system, and with said AI, behavioural patterns evolve because of its inherent ability to adapt to any given need and desire system
- Random-based global events, e.g. famine, plagues, war, town fires
- Actions from other players (or from yourself) like revolts in neighbourhoods, trade embargos and other economic measures
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players
- Free Play Mode - Choose between objective (story) driven or free play to create and break alliances at will
Note:This product has not been produced specifically for the UK. Some features and content, including online or multi-player gameplay, may not be available to UK customers. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Guild 3 is a unique blend of eco-simulation, strategy game, historical life-sim, and RPG. Europe in the 1400s: The dark middle ages, once dominated by nobles and the clergy, came to an end and a new era begins: the age of free, prospering cities, trading and an open mind-set! One of the goals in the "The Guild" series is to create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearranges itself time and time again - all non-player characters (NPCs) make their own decisions -, you have to prove your skills in artisan craftwork and trading, participate in social occasions and perfect your political schemes and malicious intrigues. For the sequel of the popular The Guild series, Nordic Games, holder of rights and publisher of the series, was able to hire the Canadian developer Golem Labs in 2014. Golem Labs has a lot of experience with strategy games and artificial intelligence, as they developed the renown Superpower 2. The Guild 3 makes use of the very powerful Darksiders engine. The Aristocratic edition Contains: -Original Soundtrack -"Making Of" DVD -"The Guild" card game, created for and based on The Guild 3 -Exclusive Bulbuls of Boon collector's figurine
Game Disc, OST CD, Making Of DVD, The Guild Card Game, Balbulus figurine
From the manufacturer
Avatars and Their Properties
Control your own custom character and their dynasty. Perform the majority of measures and actions directly via the HUD, independent of your character’s location. Own your own house, from which you can manage all business and operations.
Earn experience points to improve your character’s skills. The chosen path of skill-specialization determines the workshops that the character and the dynasty can own and manage. Detailed skill trees unlock progressively more specialized options. In case the avatar dies, a dynasty’s member can accept the inheritance. Thereby not only wealth and title are inherited, but also the skill tree of the ancestor.
Fine feathers make fine birds, even more so in medieval times. There are different garbs which are divided into the three social classes: poor, citizen and noble. The garment of each character also indicates the social class it belongs to. Apart from the garbs, players can customize the headdress of their character.
Might & Influence
Achieve titles through influence, might or shadier methods to gain greater privileges. In “The Guild 3” you will find many titles and privileges, divided into three social ranks: poor, citizen and noble.
Rise to office in one of a number of Chambers in the Town Council. For example, the Tax Collector, Customs Master and Market Master are members of the Trade Chamber. Every office holder has one or more office-privileges. Every scenario, even every city has its own unique town council with different offices and privileges.
The Sovereign is the highest attainable office in each scenario. A word of warning: Enviers will act ruthlessly in order to dethrone the sovereign, so tread carefully.
The scenarios in “The Guild 3” are based on original historical locations such as a shire or an archbishopric. So, in one scenario the Sovereign can be a count, while in different one, it may be an Archbishop.
The brand new Societies gameplay element can be compared to powerful social clubs. They can be public and official or secretive, peaceful or destructive. Members of each of these societies are united by identity-establishing philosophies, ideas and viewpoints and approaches to life. A society’s special powers are available to the player and the scenario map can be molded according to the society’s philosophy. It is a given that the societies tend to have their own feuds “behind the scenes”…
The Guild 3 it is also about making coins, and coins are needed to move forward with one’s dynasty.
In order to be able to own and manage a workshop, certain skills and abilities in one’s skill tree are needed. Workshops have three levels and can be improved with many upgrades.
Raw Material Manufacturers
To be able to produce goods it is necessary to buy raw materials at the market or directly at their manufacturers. Keep your workshops running with supplies from the lumberyard, mine, quarry, and cemetery.
Manage the production process in your workshops personally, or hire an experienced foreman to do the job for you. He keeps supplies coming, sells produced goods for the best prices and assigns the employees to their jobs. Thus you can attend to more important matters, such as paving the way for your political career or scheming malicious intrigues!
In case your business runs into overstock and iron and oak wood is currently cheap at the marketplace, the building you need is the warehouse!
The warehouse can function as the main hub of your own supply chain. This should prevent your businesses from running out of raw materials. But beware of burglars!
For a long time the seven provinces – united under one Governor as The Netherlands – were a pawn in the hands of France, Burgundy and the Holy Roman Empire. Now they belong to the Holy Roman Empire whereas the Emperor made significant concessions to the Netherlands. The Netherlands own a vast network of trading routes to Bremen, Calais, Paris and Aachen. Their ships sail to the cities of London and Hamburg and also sail up the river Rhine to trade with Cologne.
Duchy of Burgundy
The mighty Duchy of Burgundy belongs to the Kingdom of France, even though its dukes have been demanding their independence for some time and will not back off from using their swords to assure just that. Most of the time, however, they are scheming intrigues in France, the Holy Roman Empire and in the Vatican.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|