on 10 August 2015
I bought this along with 11 other Julia Donaldson Books(All Board Books). I did a lot of research before buying and building my 15 month old daughters first library along with Van Fleet, Eric Carle, Dr Suess etc. At first it was all about pictures then sounds then role play and now its the story in 12-13 months she has grown with these books and loves anything we introduce now. Each book has a 12-14 page story which gives you abundance of opportunity to spend quality time with your little one. Reading is just one of the things you can do with these. They are illustrated so very well with vibrant colours and end to end pictures that you have so much to explore if you introduce reading really young. I have copied some of the illustrations on to a A4 sheet given my daughter to color. Just buy when it says Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler together on a book.
on 23 April 2017
Great sticker book - lots of puzzles for older children and lots of lovely stickers for smaller ones to stick (everywhere!) Lots of fun stickers with all the characters. Nice gift and great price at £2.99. Useful to have in changing bag when out and about for in cafes etc.
on 19 May 2017
A great story which is kind of a continuation from the "The Gruffalo" -(which i also bought) I found my daugther equally found it engrossing and was engaged throughout the story. I think she likes it.
on 18 January 2016
kids loved it. Batteries have lasted for weeks so great to keep the kids entertained for all ages.
My children love any books y Julia Donaldson and this is a classic. Great rhyme and characters. The illustrations are superb too.
on 11 March 2017
Bought for our son's 3rd birthday as he loves the Gruffalo and the Gruffalo's Child stuff. He has been doing it at nursery, so we have bought the book to read with him.
Lovely little board book.
on 3 October 2013
I thought the book was perfect. so much better than I expected. my granddaughter loves it. especially being able to do the sounds while I read the story
on 24 March 2017
Super cute costume purchased for World Book Day for my four year old son to wear to school. It was a great fit and really well made. Came as a two part set so still easy for use of the toilet. Had wonderful comments on it and would definitely recommend if this is a favourite book in your house too.
on 6 April 2017
This is an instant classic and great to sit down with and read to the kids as it has a great sentence structure with a lot of rhyming and loads of pictures, making it good for children to follow.
on 28 January 2017
Very good quality for price paid. Bought for my great granddaughter who loves the Gruffalo books. Would recommend for the younger children. Loads of stickers to keep them occupied.