TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 March 2016
I don't like the thought of putting toxic substances into my children's mouths (much to my dentists dismay!) so have been using fluoride free toothpaste since they started growing teeth!
My boys (aged 3 & 5) enjoy this orange flavoured toothpaste & happily clean their teeth morning and night (with a little assistance from me of course).
So far, all their dental check ups have been perfect... They both have string, healthy, decay free pearly whites!!

Would highly recommend this product to other fluoride concerned parents.
on 2 December 2016
After going through a few toothpastes for my son I am glad we found this one.

He actively tries to eat it the paste and we try to brush his teeth before it is necessary to add some more.

Works well. Wouldn't use any of the nasty flouride like battery acid paste anymore.

From a concerned father this stuff is great and with a son that is very picky about what goes in his mouth definitely recommended
on 25 March 2017
Helps my grandson with his mouth ulcers and sores on lips. Not so many painful episodes since we started using this toothpaste.
He likes the taste which is a mild orangey taste.
He is on the autistic spectrum and prefers this to the usual children's toothpastes.
on 20 July 2017
Have tried it myself to see how it feels for baby. The taste is ok and my baby is fine with it, didn't want anything too sweet or flavoursome for her which is good, but taste is preference, not everyone's baby will like it.
Have used it on her for 6 months (they last a long time!) and her teeth are still looking great :) It also arrived a day early so horay!
on 3 April 2016
Natural ingredients no fluoride and my little boy loves the taste. He's used it since his first tooth around 6 months and still likes chewing on his toothbrush with this on it now aged 18 months. I don't have to worry about him swallowing it as its natural and non toxic unlike other baby toothpastes and it brushes and spreads on well :) great stuff love it
on 12 May 2017
Trying to find toothpastes that my children will brush with happily. My little girl likes this but my little boy said it was disgusting. The colour certainly isn't appealing but if your child likes orange it's worth a try.
on 27 April 2015
I love the idea. My 5 year old used it without any problems. However, he developed such awful "bad breath" that I thought he had an infection in his mouth / throat. Just him talking close to me was awful. It took me a while to realise we'd changed his toothpaste. It cleared up immediately upon brushing with a minty toothpaste and I've not smelt it since. I'm not comfortable with him using a fluoride paste though so now going to look for a minty flavour one of these!
on 27 September 2016
My 3-year-old son and 5-year-old daughter gave no complaints about having this toothpaste. I had to try it myself to see what all the fuss was about. The Mandarin taste is light. No flouride eithir so a massive bonus. Will order this toothpaste again.
on 3 December 2014
My toddler used to hate brushing his teeth until we used this toothpaste. I like the fact that there are natural products. I have more items from this brand and it has never disappointed me. Other reviews say that the taste is really bad, and I agree, but the kid loves it and it is for him, not for me, and the most important is that is brushing his teeth.
on 21 April 2017
Perhaps too healthy for us but did not lather nor feel clean, too drippy. Did not like the flavour. Two year old rejected this. Very expensive for size. Will not buy again.