Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 2 August 2013
Dr Bob gets into the mind of every golfer and I will be honest it works, I bought the whole series and lost ten points off my handicap..... golf is 90 percent a mental game and this helps..... really helps.....
on 30 July 2017
This is the best I've listened to in this series. I would recommend this and golf is not a game of perfect! I wouldn't bother with golf is a game of confidence. This is ideal for mid-high HC's but I'm sure low HC's will benefit for renewed focus.
on 10 December 2014
Another very good Rotella book. More of a functional aspect to this book - lots of advice and tips that you can take straight onto the course
on 27 March 2010
Another excellent read from an author who knows what he is talking about. Highly Recommended. A+++++
on 24 October 2014
OK
on 30 October 2009
Another great little book from Bob Rotella, the sports psychologist that helped Padraig Harrington win his majors (not to mention all of the others he has worked with). Bob keeps churning out these books and I keep buying them! As with all of his books, this one is full of helpful pointers but you have to get past all of the cosy stories about some old guy giving strange lessons at a driving range in the back of nowhere. As with all of Bob's books, the message is the same:

- Golf is a game of mistakes so just accept it.
on 7 March 2013
Not a lot of reading in this book. Bit worn. Bought for my son, have other books of Bob Rotella, all of which looked more substantial
on 17 April 2000
Rotella builds on his previous books (Golf is a game of confidence / Golf is not a game of Perfect) and puts together a realsitic approach for anyone serious about lowering their handicap. This book, some time and money are all you need to improve your golf game to the next level, or wherever you want to take it. Forget books which claim to offer the secrets to golf, buy this, and book a series of lessons with your PGA professional - you can't help but improve.
on 29 November 2001
Generally speaking I am more one for the mechanics of the game. It's that sort of activity. BUT in Rotella's case I may have to alter my opinion. He appears to have really hit upon something here. Full and I mean full of ideas for the keen amateur. One to take way an idea and go away and think about it trying to apply it to yourself.
My only critism is that he sounds a bit like a character off the Simpsons...Hi I'm Troy MaClure..u may no me from...Strange but true.
on 6 November 2006
The whole book could have been said in a few lines : find a teacher you get on with stick with him, and practice regularly, partcularly the short game. Any reasonbly intelligent golfer knows this without wasting money to be told !